1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
“i can resist everything but temptation.” its a quote by oscar wilde that ive always loved. in high school i used to collect quotes.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
hmm, i dont think i had a quote in the yearbook. i didn’t even get my senior picture in my yearbook. im not really a big photo person (pictures of myself) unless its with a digi cam because i can see what the picture turns out like.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? i want to get one that just says ‘xorsyst’. as soon as i get a new car, i will pay the 30 something a year for one.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
the most ive had were personalized gifts that had my name engraved on it.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
asking what i want to have on my tombstone… a bit morbid eh. ummmm, “he died without a care in the world, and no one cared that he died.” um, well maybe not. i rather not think about death.