1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
bjork – dancer in the dark soundtrack (ugh, one of the cds that got stolen)
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
dream for an insomniac would definatly be one. hmm, the other is a bit harder to think of. maybe the fast and the furious. ive seen it a million times, but i cant stop drooling over that toyota supra in there!
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
books… im not much of a reader besides books for school/computers. the first book i ever read on my own for no reason was the exorcist. (no it didn’t have anything to do with my nick xorsyst). i dont remember many more books for fun.
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
jello (duh), chocolate chip cookies with milk, m&ms, and a to balance out all those sweets, maybe a nice big t-bone steak.
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be? i wouldn’t want to be force to choose between friends, so im going to answer this with people ive never met… i would like to be associated to bill gates! lol. yea yea, i would do it just to be around his money, i will admit that. hmm, angelina jolie. (i have a crush on her, but shhh). lol. who else… ione skye. she’s a really good actress, and just happens to be the star in my favorite movie dream for an insomniac. i would also like to meet bjork. she is such a talented artist. it just sucks that 3 of my fav cds by her were stolen. and lastly i would like to meet the person that invented pop rocks. those things 0wn so much!