1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
ive lived in so many different places because my mom was in the navy. ive been all over the east coast, burmuda, the carribean, and cuba.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
i loved cuba. just the tropical atmosphere, and the people were really friendly. it was the kinda place where people could leave thier kids playing outside at 8pm and not have to worry about anything. and the weather was great. rarely got below 60 degrees year round.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
i find it exciting because you never know whats in store for you, however having to start over again… thats the only drawback
4. What’s more important, location or price?
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
i would love to live in a secluded area. it wouldn’t have to be large, but it would have everything i would need. living off on a deserted island, with all the necessities as food, water, electricity, and of course, broadband internet :D